Cassandra, Anthony and Theresa Cassie, MY Grandmother in Law and Rogér Me, Rog and my "Mother in Law" Beverly Theresa and I at my Wedding "Our First Married Kiss"
All right Cassie. This will be a great way to keep up with your happenings. I'm very glad!! We miss you. Beautiful pictures. I look forward to seeing more. xoxo Jenny
For years Schyler has loved to dress up as a cop, We have 4 sets of hand cuffs here and every time he has to hand cuff everyone and drag us all off to jail.
Cassie- I'm happy that you started a blog! What a surprise! It looks like you all had a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteAll right Cassie. This will be a great way to keep up with your happenings. I'm very glad!! We miss you. Beautiful pictures. I look forward to seeing more.
ReplyDeletexoxo Jenny
CASSIE im soo happy you got a BLOG
ReplyDelete