Hi Cassie! I saw your link on your sister's pages.. it's hard to believe you are all grown up and a married lady now.. congratulations! My boy, Christian, would love to play rock band right along with you.. he loves it too! I enjoyed your pictures and will stop in to "visit" again soon! take care! Jenny P. (used to be Jenny Drake... crazy we're all grown now huh?!!! where did the time go??)
For years Schyler has loved to dress up as a cop, We have 4 sets of hand cuffs here and every time he has to hand cuff everyone and drag us all off to jail.
Hi Cassie!
ReplyDeleteI saw your link on your sister's pages.. it's hard to believe you are all grown up and a married lady now.. congratulations! My boy, Christian, would love to play rock band right along with you.. he loves it too! I enjoyed your pictures and will stop in to "visit" again soon!
take care!
Jenny P. (used to be Jenny Drake... crazy we're all grown now huh?!!! where did the time go??)