He is so cute! He could be a child model. I can't beleive how big he has grown since the last time we saw him. I loved looking at all of your pets! I can't wait to show Ava and Brendan the pictures tommorow. We hope you had a great Easter!
Cassie, I'm so glad you have a blog now! I had no idea you had so many animals. Are all the pictures your actual animals? Some of them look like pictures out of a magazine (that's why I asked!). I enjoyed looking at all your wedding and animal pictures, and that little Schyler sure is a cutie pie. What does he think of the "La Mark Zoo"?! I look forward to your next post!
For years Schyler has loved to dress up as a cop, We have 4 sets of hand cuffs here and every time he has to hand cuff everyone and drag us all off to jail.
He is so cute! He could be a child model. I can't beleive how big he has grown since the last time we saw him. I loved looking at all of your pets! I can't wait to show Ava and Brendan the pictures tommorow. We hope you had a great Easter!
ReplyDeleteCassie, I'm so glad you have a blog now! I had no idea you had so many animals. Are all the pictures your actual animals? Some of them look like pictures out of a magazine (that's why I asked!). I enjoyed looking at all your wedding and animal pictures, and that little Schyler sure is a cutie pie. What does he think of the "La Mark Zoo"?! I look forward to your next post!
ReplyDeletecassie,you've done a great job making your blog.love looking at the pictures you add.
ReplyDeletekeep up the good work!
love ya!