Sunday, November 15, 2009

Draka Daemon La Mark (Foxy Lady)


Our little "Foxy Lady" in the leaves at the park. She blends right in!!!
She is a purebred Siberian Husky puppy. We picked her up yesterday in St Johnsville which is near Albany. We ended up getting lost for about an hour and had to stop at a fire dept. for directions, but she was defintely worth it.


Draka, on the way home from the park, She has 1 brown/redish eye and 1 that is 1/2 blue and 1/2 brownish red. Notice how she has her paws crossed, all prim and proper.


Another park pic of Draka, We have been wanting a Siberian Husky for quite some time and I decided years ago that my 1st one will be named Drako, for Dragon. This puppy is a girl so we felt Draka was more appropriate. Our lil'Red Dragon. She is white and Red, quite gorgeous.


At the park, we stopped to relax and watch a couple of dogs play fetch.


"This is a little high, ma". I put her on the rock ledge thinking it would make a good pic, She thought it was too high.

7 comments:

  1. Cassie, That is a beautiful puppy. We can't wait to see it. We had a husky once that we just loved.
    Grandma and Grandpa H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I wish I know you wer going to St. Johnsville I only live like 20 minute away we could've met up for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's very adorable! I bet you guys are having lots of fun with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cassie!
    Very cute!! We've always loved that breed, she is very unique with her eyes being different colors.. my daughter calls them "spirit dogs". She heard that on a movie she watched(little house on the prairie..) and it seems to have stuck. Whenever we see a dog with different colored eyes she says "it's a spirit dog mommy!!"
    have fun with her!!
    --Jenny P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie we too love Husky's and have thought of getting one. We can't wait to meet her. Take care and hope to see you for Thanksgiving.
    xoox Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Husky's are my favorite breed!! They are so pretty and free spirits! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that puppy, that's a nice puppy....

    ReplyDelete