
New House
Ro-Modeling Dining Room
Rog Working in Dining Room
Greingo, came with the house. He is pure white and has 1 orange and 1 blue eye.

Hubby!!!
I have lots more pics of the house but they are all on Rog's laptop. Hopefully I can get them posted this weekend.
The house looks like it is coming along great! And what ian interesting cat!
ReplyDeleteThe house looks great you guys! Roger's doing a nice job. Who chose the color for the dining room? I really like it.
ReplyDeleteOh, what a neat cat! Are you really going to keep him? Oh, did you hear that Oliver is... "sniff".... gone? Mom let him out one morning and he never came back. Poor old boy.
ReplyDeleteHey Cass! We'll have to stop over and see you one day soon. I love the new house!! It's fun remodeling isn't it. I always think about the changes I would like to make to my house!....Someday.
ReplyDelete