Thursday, August 20, 2009

Birthday Cake!!!

Thank you for the cake Mom, It was delicious. They weren't going to let me get it because I didn't have a coupon, guess I had to go to Froggy 1st to get the coupon. They called the manager out and he felt bad so he bought me candles and let me pick a cake. Thanks again!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good birthday. Let me know when you are all settled into your new house and we'll come over for a visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie I would never had guessed you need to go to Froggy to get a coupon first! They should tell you that on the radio. I can't believe you won it - and candles too!! Mom said you are busy getting ready to move in to the new place. I bet you are excited. We are thinking of you -and Happy Birthday Roger! (belated).
    xoxo Jenny

    ReplyDelete