Sunday, June 7, 2009

Apprentice Tattooist "Cassie G"







Cass visited us this past weekend. She wants to learn how to Tattoo so Rog is going to teach her. Here she is doing her 1st Tattoo!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a brave girl. I don't think I could do it. She is pretty intense looking isn't she!? How are you doing Cassie? I wanted to let you know (incase you haven't seen my blog) Georgia made her first Communion this past weekend. She was very excited and very proud of herself, as we were too. Take care and my goodness how many tatoos do you guys do there? It looks like it keeps you busy! Also how often do you have to clean the lizard cages? Do they take a lot of work to keep clean? They are all pretty neat! xoox Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO where is the finished product, I am sying to see it!!

    ReplyDelete